ridhwan

selamat datang

hye, my friends
I say welcome.
I just edit this blog.
so, I hope all my friends to be patient yerk.
after all, just want to learn.
hehe ...

just my neighbor and also a little tips to motivate yourself to be shared with friends.
I hope you'll all be happy when reading and stay a little right I have your views on theblog.

Thursday, January 27, 2011

boleh ke lelaki nak berjimat???

hai all, I hope you all good health ...
erm, to this day I have little to share with you at all ...
Today I went out the streets, intent not want the money right out ....
want to save money just remember though ...
but, not thought-out .... ending desire to go with this ... haha ...
The new I want to know how difficult it is to save when it is affected by this desire.
many people say, want to save hard ni ...
but, really enjoyed it .... even if our faith is strong reason to want to prevent the affectedappetite ...
I hope all of you today and also happy Always save

No comments:

Post a Comment